Wallpaper - The Hostile Mobs!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Hostile Mobs! Minecraft's most menacing group, this pack of nasty nuisances includes:

- The cruel Creeper!

- The snobbish Slime!

- The sickening Spider!

- The evil Enderman!

- The zealous Zombie!

- The sneaky Silverfish!

- & the stressful Skeleton!

S6HEBqs.png

The main focus behind this wallpaper was on poses. I didn't want even one body part for any of the mobs to be static; that even included the slime, so I decided to stretch it out so that it would be hopping! In general, I'm happy with how each mob's poses turned out (My favorite might be the Enderman's). I also decided to add some small details to the mobs, too. I think you will see them best on the spider. 

As for the mobs, I decided to do some of the first hostile mobs, since I'm the most familiar with them. I didn't include the Nether mobs since I felt like they wouldn't fit in (and the Ghast would've been a nightmare to fit in, anyways.). I grouped them up in a circle just because I thought it looked cool. I also added the purple aesthetic in there too because I thought it would be unique and fit the bad tone that these mobs have.

Anyways, feedback would be appreciated, and, who knows, I might update the wallpaper to said feedback. Thanks!

- Nedia