Guys help me with mine imator

Minealif
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

11 answers to this question

From the looks of it it can't find your textures. I would try checking if your Minecraft is installed in the right place, the Users > YOURNAME > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft file. If that's correct, try reinstalling Mine-imator.

50 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

From the looks of it it can't find your textures. I would try checking if your Minecraft is installed in the right place, the Users > YOURNAME > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft file. If that's correct, try reinstalling Mine-imator.

that is place where it downloaded

1 hour ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Then I would backup all my projects and reinstall.

i reinstall many times and how backup? (i never make backup) wait is backup make folder and place the project and i not have 1.12.2 version 

11 hours ago, david said:

Mine-imator doesn't require Minecraft to be installed.

Try deleting the folder called C:/Users/you/AppData/Roaming/Mine_imator and restarting the program.

Well im using the 1.10 pre-release and i install the new version after i open it it's worked without any texture problem and i not delete the mine imator data in roaming data but it's worked!THX