Dev update #12 part 1: 2017 in a nutshell and flexible Steves

I would like some types of physics simulation,like a Simulate Physics button that makes animations on the fly to help us. For example,it should have different simulation options: Ragdoll,Rigid Body,Fluid (idk if you know how to do fluids),Soft body. You should also add an option that removes the bending limit,it would be funny to make characters bend not properly. You should also add a Team Animate thing,that allows to have multiple people with different PC's work together and basically connect to the internet. (Please fix the internet thing,i cant pick online skins anymore and i need skin stealer sites now) You should also publish Mine imator on Steam,that would be good. You should also do some.... Heh..... Built in fonts and built in languages!

1 hour ago, Jadturentale said:

I would like some types of physics simulation,like a Simulate Physics button that makes animations on the fly to help us. For example,it should have different simulation options: Ragdoll,Rigid Body,Fluid (idk if you know how to do fluids),Soft body. You should also add an option that removes the bending limit,it would be funny to make characters bend not properly. You should also add a Team Animate thing,that allows to have multiple people with different PC's work together and basically connect to the internet. (Please fix the internet thing,i cant pick online skins anymore and i need skin stealer sites now) You should also publish Mine imator on Steam,that would be good. You should also do some.... Heh..... Built in fonts and built in languages!

The physics simulations would be cool but that's way too complicated for the engine it's built in. Removing the bend limit I think is a good idea. That would be a nice option. They've tried making a Team Animate thing, but it didn't work because of lack of resources. It lagged a lot and had a hard time connecting. And the skin problem can't be fixed because Minecraft themselves changed the way they store skins, and no one, not just Mine-imator, can actually access them. And they can't upload to Steam because they use assets from something they don't own (Minecraft). Built-in languages would be good but I thought they already had built-in languages.

@Jake_28 How about you tell him what you disagree with rather than disliking him just like that.

Edited by Colonel Muffin