Dev update #12 part 1: 2017 in a nutshell and flexible Steves

Never thought I would see flexible torsos on this program, nice programing tricks.

Hopefully you can find a fix for the transparent alpha issues.

Also was this ever fixed? I had to go back to 1.0.6 because the water looks red on the latest version I tried back in November:

https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/&page=9&tab=comments#comment-727145

Edit: I just tried the latest version (1.1.2) looks like water is no longer red from far distance.

Now if only you could find a way to fix te insanely annoying alpha issues:

2qn19qd.jpg

2sJiHKk.png

Edited by moniker

On 02/01/2018 at 6:05 AM, moniker said:

Hopefully you can find a fix for the transparent alpha issues.

Do you mean just get rid of it, or just fix the DOF thing that happens with alpha.

Because a lot of great rigs depend on the alpha glitch.

8 hours ago, RedAnimator said:

Do you mean just get rid of it, or just fix the DOF thing that happens with alpha.

Because a lot of great rigs depend on the alpha glitch.

Only way to fix to what their proposing to be fixed, is to render alpha correctly(So DOF can affect things behind alpha and the like), which would in result, make the render depth feature useless.

3 hours ago, Nimi said:

Only way to fix to what their proposing to be fixed, is to render alpha correctly(So DOF can affect things behind alpha and the like), which would in result, make the render depth feature useless.

Couldn't there be a way render alpha correctly by default but be able to enable render depth selectively on objects?

Not being able to use DOF and alpha at the same time just sucks.

On 12/21/2017 at 2:33 AM, Nicolasev said:

yeah

but the arm bending seems weird so idk if I will like it, if I don't, would it be possible to go back to the old version only for the arms/legs ? And if not it's fine.

the arm bending looks very well,it is like blender or c4d and there also will be no glitch again

:awesome:

That's an awesome update. Keep it up!

I would also like that you give us at least some beta builds of this version.

Also,i found a big bug that happens sometimes,it's a bug that when you launch Mine-imator,everything's just gone,and when you create a project,the Open Project tab appears and you can't close it,fix this.

2 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

:awesome:

That's an awesome update. Keep it up!

I would also like that you give us at least some beta builds of this version.

Also,i found a big bug that happens sometimes,it's a bug that when you launch Mine-imator,everything's just gone,and when you create a project,the Open Project tab appears and you can't close it,fix this.

Sadly, this update is being delayed until 1.13 is released, so I seriously doubt any beta builds will be coming anytime soon. It could be June before we get this.

Without a doubt, mine-imator 1.1.3 will be one of the best updates. xD
although thinking a bit. The most flexible Bend will look bad in rigs.
like for example hand rigs (fingers) because the current Bend is cubic and fits perfectly maintaining the minecraft's aesthetics.
I wish, that there was an option (like the option of round bend) :(
So, mine-imator would have more customization keeping the cubic bend.