Dungeon Guardians [v1.1.2 and above]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Long story short: Bored, saw Forest golem rigs, git idea to make dungeon golem rigs, this came out. THE END!!

Though I did put effort into it...

Spoiler

Common Dungeon Guardian:

Spoiler

vxckwAT.png

y7Z4ZxH.png

Desert Temple Guardian:

Spoiler

6xjuUrX.png

7b6WLTE.png

Nether Fortress Guardian:

Spoiler

NKukhjs.png

GWYsse2.png

Dungeon Qualifications:

-Has loot

-CHANCE of mobs spawning

-Random and has no other meaning

-ALL of these qualifications have to be met for qualification!

Story (Yeah, there's a reason why these things exist):

Spoiler

(Not based upon a true Minecraft reality)

Long ago, raiders were everywhere, looting dungeon from dungeon, destroying them without reason or care. Iron golems and Forest Golems kept these raiders out of the villages and forests, but there was no protection for dungeons. Eventually, common people and others who are against these raiders, came up with a way to protect these dungeons; They found some old spell and put it upon the land. Everywhere, Dungeon guardians appeared, and went to their respective dungeons. Any raider who entered these dungeons and starting taking any jewels, such as gold, diamond, etc., would be kicked out or killed if they resist. These guardians blended in to their dungeons, and, unless bribed into helping or helping due to rivalry with another dungeon Guardian, they were rarely seen wandering. They still exist today, protecting these dungeons. Some are very old, from when they were first created, and some are young, due to the previous Guardian dying. 

TaC9exb.png

Credits:

Everything: Me

How to add these rigs to your animations:

1. Create a new project (Storage for them or to make an animation)

2. Click the "Import file" button (Page with the + sign)

3. Find and select the "Dungeon Guardians" porject

4. Click "Import" at the bottom corner of your import asset (File explorer) window

5. Import the "Mossy Cobble" item sheet (For the Jungle Temple Guardian)

6. Use as needed!

Why you shouldn't open the project itself:

1. You get 10-20 "Unable to load asset" window pop-ups

2. You won't have a backup in case your other storage for them corrupts or is deleted

3. It'll have the objects for your animation in it. Trust me, it'll get obnoxious.

Rules:

Credit if used, link to THIS page, NOT the Mediafire download page.

Kinda losin' the kinds of dungeons to do, and modded dungeons might become a pain/ Is there any dungeons, modded or not, that you'd like me to add to the list?

Edited by MC19Player
Added Nether Fortress and Desert Temple Guardians!