Wallpaper — Hiking in the Forest

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, BeanieBanta said:

Very good. I have one question, why didn't you use a rigged version of alex? or did it not fit the theme?.......oh and you are teasing us with modelbench i see

I just didn't think about making a custom Alex model. :P 

Nice work, Voxy. 

One piece of criticism I would give is the lighting directions, the glares are coming from one side but the shadows are facing in the opposite direction of where they are supposed to go. Other than that, the wallpaper looks lovely. 

2 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

Nice work, Voxy. 

One piece of criticism I would give is the lighting directions, the glares are coming from one side but the shadows are facing in the opposite direction of where they are supposed to go. Other than that, the wallpaper looks lovely. 

I noticed too, but I couldn't rotate the sunlight anywhere else if I wanted Alex to be lit up, and the rays going the other directions wouldn't have had the same impact. :/

On 20/12/2017 at 6:07 PM, Voxy said:

I noticed too, but I couldn't rotate the sunlight anywhere else if I wanted Alex to be lit up, and the rays going the other directions wouldn't have had the same impact. :/

Add a torch in her left hand, that easy :DD

On 19/03/2018 at 11:47 PM, Jadturentale said:

Was this made in 1.1.3? If so,is Volumetric lightning and Normal mapping gonna come out?

This was made using a quick hack of Mine-imator to add bloom. The volumetric rays and color-correction were added in post. 

Edited by Voxy

Just now, Jadturentale said:

But bloom does not exist on Mine Imator anymore.

Nimi gave me access to a build he quickly put together which added an improved bloom effect, as you can see in the latest dev update's header picture.