things I made

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

44 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

That zombie rig texture looks like the textures Jappa is using to ruin Minecraft... Nice job by the way!

Change doesn't always mean it's bad, how is a texture change ruining Minecraft? I think the textures are making it better.

10 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Change doesn't always mean it's bad, how is a texture change ruining Minecraft? I think the textures are making it better.

The "old" textures have rarely been changed and most have been in Minecraft since Alpha. It takes lots of time to get used to something like this and a lot of the community thinks it's bad, including me. 

55 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

The "old" textures have rarely been changed and most have been in Minecraft since Alpha. It takes lots of time to get used to something like this and a lot of the community thinks it's bad, including me. 

Really? From what Ive seen, a lot ofthe community loves the textures. Just because something hasn't changed for a long time doesn't mean it cant be updated.