Vines Affected By Wind - Suggestion

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, the title explains most of it, but with these new updates, could you add the wind effect to vines? I believe it is the only plant not to by effected by wind, and it stands out because of the fact. Also just generally, I think it would look better. 

As a block, you are able to check 'affected by wind', but in a schematic, they are still, so I think it wouldn't be too hard to make. (Although I have no clue, just guessing) And finally, I know you could filter them out and replace them manually, but that'd be a serious pain with things like this:

Spoiler

Image result for minecraft vine map

Image result for minecraft destroyed town

Edited by Kapslock

As mbanders said, vines are already affected by wind in the new versions, however if they look glitched then that's an entirely different issue and should go under "Issues and bugs" and not "Suggestions".

You can use the "Import from world" option and filter out the vines only if you desire.

7 hours ago, david said:

As mbanders said, vines are already affected by wind in the new versions, however if they look glitched then that's an entirely different issue and should go under "Issues and bugs" and not "Suggestions".

You can use the "Import from world" option and filter out the vines only if you desire.

Oh, I don't use the new versions yet.

20 hours ago, mbanders said:

Those are vines affected by a lot of wind.

Look at the side, they shouldn't be like that.

7 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

thats mean no need to down vote cause I was helping.

No, I explain at top that when in a schematic, vines are not affected by wind. Your picture tells me to turn 'affected by wind' on in the schematic (Or in the vine block, which I also explain why this would be very difficult, and I even put pictures) That is the problem, not the solution and it doesn't help. It is flat-out wrong, so I downvoted.