4 Months of work and something is wrong. Please help!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I've been working on a Mine-Imator project for 4 months and its finally complete. However, when I render the animation at some point at the beginning of the animation it stops working and still renders and it only has sound in it but no visual, just a black screen. The animation is 3 minutes long and there is a LOT of huge schematics and big rigs in it. My computer is a Windows 10 Pro and I think the animation won't render fully is because the computer can't take that much rigs and schematics. That is just my opinion, of course, but if you have any suggestions of what I should do next PLEASE comment below, I would appreciate that. Also, I'm gonna get a new computer (possibly a Mac) and I am hoping the the animation would render fully.

Please help and thank you for reading. :)

3 answers to this question

I am using Mine-Imator 1.0.6.

Computer Specs:

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1703

OS Build: 15063.726

Product ID: 00331-10000-00001-AA131

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU     M520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

Installed RAM: 4.00 GB (3.80 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

• Your operating system DOES NOT define the strength of your PC.
  • Don't get a mac, Mineimator doesn't work on it.

For the problem itself, try rendering the animation in absolute potato quality and then see if the black screen persists.

If yes, try removing chunks of the schematics you don't need or replacing the background/skybox with .pngs, if possible.

Edited by Square789
My mind confused "black" and "green"