New Wallpaper (Remake of my 1st wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This took me about 5 hours to make but it was worth it!

The pic:

Spoiler

FAg0vQ0.png

The pic explained:

Spoiler

So first off, my version of herobrine has telekinesis, that's why there's a giant floating cobblestone. Then there's the other characters. One of them has a black eye with a red pupil. He's my character's demon form. The other one, if you can see it, is sorta faded. That's because he isn't actually there, but in the demon's head. The normal character i also running, scared, away from herobrine. The scene is set at night time in a beach biome. It's night because i imagine that you can only see herobrine at night. My demon character also has 2 swords an his back, a reference to the 2 swords my demon character was wielding in the original. The gun is there because i love guns :P .  That's about it. 

if it's night then why is it so inexplicably bright, providing an inconsistent atmosphere? checkmate athiests
also poor posing
also poor camera work, there seems to be a general lack of focus and spacing here
also the story's riddled with clichés
but hey there was some effort so props to you on that

45 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

if it's night then why is it so inexplicably bright, providing an inconsistent atmosphere? checkmate athiests
also poor posing
also poor camera work, there seems to be a general lack of focus and spacing here
also the story's riddled with clichés
but hey there was some effort so props to you on that

It's so bright because I messed up the lighting. And I always use clichés when writing stories :P . The rest i can actually understand. I'm terrible at camera work and posing, but at least it isn't so plain like the original.

38 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Definitely an improvement. Much better posing and scenery.

Thanks!

Edited by MysticalGamez

That's better!

Although the lighting could use some work. Maybe if you had a character holding a torch that would look better.

When making wallpapers, you have to consider what the lighting would look like in real life. So if it is set at night time, observe what the lighting looks like in real life. So if you want to be able to see anything in dark settings, you would need something that actually emits light like a torch or flashlight etc.

But it is definitely getting better.

1 hour ago, RedAnimator said:

That's better!

Although the lighting could use some work. Maybe if you had a character holding a torch that would look better.

When making wallpapers, you have to consider what the lighting would look like in real life. So if it is set at night time, observe what the lighting looks like in real life. So if you want to be able to see anything in dark settings, you would need something that actually emits light like a torch or flashlight etc.

But it is definitely getting better.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try to observe the lighting outside more often!