First wallpaper i have ever made (looks bad)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made this wallpaper when I was just starting out on mine imator, all of these models were going to be used for an animation but I never got around to making it. I can remember who made the face rigs but I made everything except the face rigs. Even the skin.

Here's the wallpaper: 

Spoiler

uEfRGnv.png

Edited by MysticalGamez

18 minutes ago, TheCookieIzDrew said:

A few things:

-background is needed. flat terrain=boring terrain.

-poses:The character on the right doesn't even have one, and the left one's really bland

still great for a first

I have no clue if i stated this in the post but this was made when i was first starting out. Plus im horrible at making wallpapers

lol, the 2 on the sides look a little cross eyed x^D

i'm not sure if the stuff in herobrines mouth are his teeth or some weird object

and i'm not quite sure why the one one the right is sad. overall it is a good start

44 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

lol, the 2 on the sides look a little cross eyed x^D

i'm not sure if the stuff in herobrines mouth are his teeth or some weird object

and i'm not quite sure why the one one the right is sad. overall it is a good start

That's his mouth I was using a horrible face rig/ I couldn't figure out how to use it. The one on the right is supposed to be scared bc of herobrine. I might actually remake this scene better with my newer rigs...  

27 minutes ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

Try adding schematics into your wallpapers, and work a bit on your posing. That will be a good start. ;)

Yeah I'm working on adding schematics to my animations and wallpapers. My posing has gotten a little better too.

11 hours ago, MysticalGamez said:

I made this wallpaper when I was just starting out on mine imator, all of these models were going to be used for an animation but I never got around to making it. I can remember who made the face rigs but I made everything except the face rigs. Even the skin.

Here's the wallpaper: 

Reveal hidden contents

uEfRGnv.png

It's better than my first. 

Good job!

Just remember to add a background and improve the posing.

Mabye later, you could take all of our advice and post an improved version.