Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Howdy ! 

Well , recently while I was using mine-imator , I found out that there maybe some features if it existed in mine-imator it would add many more features , well as in the title :

Custom hierarchy like :

a button for custom hierarchy setting , then more buttons will appear like :

position : only y , only x , only z , reverse x , reverse y , reverse z ....etc 

rotation : only y , only x , only z , reverse x , reverse y , reverse z ....etc 

also maybe adding another feature like parents can be effected by keyframes , or it can be parented with another object at the same time like : - follows the x of object1

- follows the y of object2

- follows the z of camera

- follows the rotation of object3

well that's it I guess , hope the idea got properly into your heads ! 

andd idk , it may be a good idea !