the head doesn't fit into the head

Trevor21
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

6 answers to this question

What Ethan said, you should've based it off of a player head (or your rig's head if it's any different from a normal head,)

Also, do you mean "The hat doesn't fit onto the head"?

Spoiler

also, that rig looks pretty good, hats off to you.

I'm not sorry about that one, just a heads up, I'm gonna make puns on a lot of your rigs now... I'll probably forget though

Edited by Sonicxryan

10 hours ago, MrJeanDoesMineImator said:

Hello do you have discord I can help you 

Um... unfortunately I don't have Discord and if I had that but also I won't be able to do that. sorry.

8 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Isnt this kinda your fault? You could have used a player head as a reference. 

https://imgur.com/a/xETwu

there it is. sorry because I'm a noob here.

8 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

What Ethan said, you should've based it off of a player head (or your rig's head if it's any different from a normal head,)

Also, do you mean "The hat doesn't fit onto the head"?

Reveal hidden contents

also, that rig looks pretty good, hats off to you.

I'm not sorry about that one, just a heads up, I'm gonna make puns on a lot of your rigs now... I'll probably forget though

you're right. and I like your puns. haha.

Edited by Trevor21

Your problem: Your rig has a bunch of 3D items on the head, and if you based it off of Steve, which, by default, doesn't have any hat what so ever, than it won't fit onto your rigs head. When making some form of 3D hat, try using a head template that has 3D items on its head. Then it'll fit onto pretty much every head out there! (Excluding MANY of them)

A simple trick is to make the 3d hair invisible when your character wears it, the hat will cover the head anyways. So you could make the specific part of the hair disappear while not looking like she has gone bald.