Lefty Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, Lock_downmc213 said:

I honestly don't care how everyone hates F.N.A.F in this community. It's a cool rig tho.

Again i don't give a shit about the hate on this game and on the rig.

I mostly react because well it is my fred from the first game edited. With not much effort put into it

On 12/14/2017 at 10:27 PM, Mobdestoryer said:

Good rig. Please don't upload fn af you'll get hated very quickly on this community because there like that.

As what he said, you might not want to upload anymore Fn aF stuff here. Good rig tho.

On 12/15/2017 at 11:27 AM, Mobdestoryer said:

Good rig. Please don't upload fn af you'll get hated very quickly on this community because there like that.

its only hated if it has bad quality

On 12/18/2017 at 11:20 PM, mephilis12 said:

*long sigh* I  wouldn't say it's bad. because it is terrible. wait for me to make better rigs. or not just go and make trash rigs if you like

woah there buddy dont act like you make the best fad rigs, he's only starting out. don't act like you're the god of fad rigs.

13 hours ago, AmazingWolfGamer said:

woah there buddy dont act like you make the best fad rigs, he's only starting out. don't act like you're the god of fad rigs.

Well he did edit MY edits so I have my bragging rights. Darl had his too but he doesn't care anymore for these stuff

On 1/13/2018 at 6:58 AM, AmazingWolfGamer said:

People are already hating on it.

On 1/14/2018 at 10:50 AM, mephilis12 said:

Well he did edit MY edits so I have my bragging rights. Darl had his too but he doesn't care anymore for these stuff

He only started out, he only has 8 reps and those type of ppl just go around retexturing rigs because they need to get used how to make rigs