Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Did i do da good tings?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes, best animator in the history of dinosaurs.
    • No, this belongs in my grandmas recycle bin.

2 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

the camera shake's not very good, and i don't quite get the cylinder. otherwise everything else is great

It's supposed to be similar to the sphere but i didn't find the right transition for it.

5 hours ago, Progio said:

the only good thing is the sphere

I'll take that.

6 hours ago, RedAnimator said:

Great!

Thanks dude!

6 hours ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Nice.

Thanks my duuuuuuude!

If everything is happening at once, people don't know what to focus on. Here's a video on staging, one of the 12 principles of animation:

Spoiler

Aside from that, your physics are pretty off. If something going up is affected by gravity, it should get slower, and at its peak it should start falling. Try throwing a real object up into the air and observe how it moves, and base your animation off of that.

Edit: Just remembered there's another principle of animation that can help you here: Arcs!

Spoiler

Edited by Joshdotmp4

On 12/15/2017 at 9:28 PM, Joshdotmp4 said:

If everything is happening at once, people don't know what to focus on. Here's a video on staging, one of the 12 principles of animation:

Reveal hidden contents

Aside from that, your physics are pretty off. If something going up is affected by gravity, it should get slower, and at its peak it should start falling. Try throwing a real object up into the air and observe how it moves, and base your animation off of that.

Edit: Just remembered there's another principle of animation that can help you here: Arcs!

Reveal hidden contents

Forgot to follow this post, lol. Thanks for the tips.

On 12/16/2017 at 1:28 AM, Joshdotmp4 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

It's really useful to me, thank you!