NEED HELP

Faolon12
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

5 answers to this question

Umm.... There is a way to make the be affected by music but you would have to make it so it key-frames every time you want it on the beat by turning off spawn constantly.

And you would speed up the animation by going into the editor and scrolling to were it shows the sprites texture and changing the frame rate.

If this helped please let me know :) 

yes u helped with my second problem but my first problem is just the fact if there is a way to link it to music it would make it so much easier

but i will do the keyframing just for the sake that i need to finish my animation

but another problem accured 

im using an explosion for my speaker effect but heres the 2 problems

1. the explosion is to big

2.it doesnt look like a speaker should (in an animation anyways)

so yes thank u, u did help me 

second do you know if theres a way i can scale the effects and

for my last request if someone could help me find a speaker effects pack because i cant find any

21 minutes ago, Faolon12 said:

yes u helped with my second problem but my first problem is just the fact if there is a way to link it to music it would make it so much easier

but i will do the keyframing just for the sake that i need to finish my animation

but another problem accured 

im using an explosion for my speaker effect but heres the 2 problems

1. the explosion is to big

2.it doesnt look like a speaker should (in an animation anyways)

so yes thank u, u did help me 

second do you know if theres a way i can scale the effects and

for my last request if someone could help me find a speaker effects pack because i cant find any

If you go into your library find find the particle effect there's a button that says edit. Hit that and it brings up the settings of the particle. You should be able to figure it out from there. I cant help with anything else you need help with (already tried to find videos and tutorials for you but couldnt find any)

Edited by MysticalGamez

18 hours ago, MysticalGamez said:

If you go into your library find find the particle effect there's a button that says edit. Hit that and it brings up the settings of the particle. You should be able to figure it out from there. I cant help with anything else you need help with (already tried to find videos and tutorials for you but couldnt find any)

thank you