Rig needed! Please help.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm wanting a red double-bladed battle axe (preferably detailed) with a light brown handle and a spike at the bottom. If you make it please send me a download link by private message. Also thanks ahead of time to whoever makes me the rig and send me your skin so i can put you in one of my animations!

Edited by MysticalGamez
misspellings

Just now, Chirp said:

We're not making you anything when we don't know you yet fam

Hi. I'm mystic and I'm from (Not telling anyone)I like games like halo and Pokemon, I have a cringe YT channel that i haven't been posting anything on because it wont let me, I also like making Minecraft animations in mine-imator. That's all I can really tell you about myself.

11 minutes ago, MysticalGamez said:

Hi. I'm mystic and I'm from (Not telling anyone)I like games like halo and Pokemon, I have a cringe YT channel that i haven't been posting anything on because it wont let me, I also like making Minecraft animations in mine-imator. That's all I can really tell you about myself.

Post it here: https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/26001-introduce-yourself/&page=34&tab=comments#comment-728264

Also get 15+ reputations