The Derp Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Eh, only spent about an hour or two on this. Maybe three at tops, but... mehhh. Okay, so here's a little derp rig I made just to waste some time that I found boring. Anyways, this is the Black Plasma Studios Derp rig, many of you may know him. So, I wanna warn you that when you bend the arms or body, some strange business starts going on. What I mean by that is the 3D clothing follow the rotation of the upper part of the arm, the one that bends. Anyways, here's some pictures.

Spoiler

LrhFOlX.png

Spoiler

nTv47C6.png

If you were too lazy to look in the spoilers, you'll only get to see the sad pic.

https://imgur.com/a/7NEsu

• Features:
  • 3D Mouth
  • 3D Eyes
  • Eyelids and Round Eyelids
  • 3D Extruded Clothing
  • 3D Belt
  • DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cogkc6nmbkz86bk/The_Derp_Rig.miobject

So, I realized that all of my rigs have so strange, unknown-reason business going on... I'm trying to fix it

Edited by Sticknub

24 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

It's not beloved. 

I know, not really anybody knows about it. I didn't want anyone to get this confused, but you obviously did. What I meant is the character is beloved by many, as he is the most favorited character of Black Plasma Studios.

I know i actually suck at everything. D;

2 hours ago, Hydrolic Flare said:

For the lazy ones who don't wanna click the image link

BVVVEAt.png

Nice Rig BTW

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Hydrolic Flare said:

For the lazy ones who don't wanna click the image link

BVVVEAt.png

Nice Rig BTW

Also, I wanna know how to make it so you don't need to click the image link I tried pasting in the link into the "Insert Other Media", but it's always invalid.

48 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

I know, not really anybody knows about it. I didn't want anyone to get this confused, but you obviously did. What I meant is the character is beloved by many, as he is the most favorited character of Black Plasma Studios.

I know i actually suck at everything. D;

Thank you!

Also, I wanna know how to make it so you don't need to click the image link I tried pasting in the link into the "Insert Other Media", but it's always invalid.

Go To the post and copy and paste the bbcode

9 hours ago, Sticknub said:

or it's just a dumb character that they use for animations? It doesn't mean it's beloved by many. Just look at ExplodingTNT. Many people don't like characters like Pink Sheep, or Purple Shep,