Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So i just make my own creation "4Brothers adventure bagian 3" Yesterday...

Tommorow. when i load my scene... The FPS is Drop Really Fast!!!! And The Memory just like a thousand!!!

That not my scenery fault... Its Was Fine Yesterday 30 FPS And now the memory is drop really - really fast T_T

Mk91Bpd.png

But When I Shrink the windows (until "camera Work" is gone) it's Fine like a normal....

so anybodies know what should i do?

Edited by Naufalafif2015
add image for more detail

1GB of RAM being used actually isn't alot, considering it's an animation program. If you believe it's a memory leak, send your project and all assets to @david

As for your FPS, what version of Mineimator are you using, and what are your dxdiag results?
Is your directX up to date? Can your Graphics card/GPU handle Mineimator?

18 hours ago, Naufalafif2015 said:
5 hours ago, Emunator said:

1GB of RAM being used actually isn't alot, considering it's an animation program. If you believe it's a memory leak, send your project and all assets to @david

As for your FPS, what version of Mineimator are you using, and what are your dxdiag results?
Is your directX up to date? Can your Graphics card/GPU handle Mineimator?

Version 1.1.2

my ram is  4096MB RAM

i update directx But it's also doesn't work T_T (Still Drop memory and FPS, when i move the camera is laggy Really laggy)

But When I Shrink the windows (until "camera Work" is gone) it's Fine like a normal....

uh idk how to send my project and all assets to @david

Edited by Naufalafif2015
add more detail