Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Howdy Y'all, as I pointed out in a status update I made a few days ago
Most of my seen activity was in Discord and not here

so I've decided to gather up all the images of what I've done, and share it with y'all
for those forum seekers but discord hiders ;)

WARNING ALOT OF CONTENT BELOW

Spoiler

Other Characters

Spoiler

Silver the horse rig
e95Q8Zz.png

q5ATtCO.png

jtiKDSl.png

This Isn't my OC or character, but it was a joy to make, a fellow horse deviantartist named Lipazzaner, or Taylor is a very talented
horse artist, Silver being his OC. Honestly this is one of the edgiest horse rigs, you should check his deviant art page out for more detail of this OC ;)

https://lipazzaner.deviantart.com/gallery/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sketchy Sculpture Rig

kA2EF6r.png

u9dfxNE.png

17NS7be.png

Again, not my OC but a fellow discord member, honestly he loves horses too and is dealing with similar issues as I am
Indeed he is one of my best friends, we talk to each other a lot and well- Ahem this rig I made him, I made him this rig to show
my appreciation to his OC and his joy to horses and ponies, yes this is my first Pony Rig I've ever made but it is similar to a horse, just smaller :P
Unfortunatally, Sketchy uses 1.0.6, I used 1.11 to make this rig, which kinda makes me feel bad, but I sent him the texture and he was thrilled
Love your content if you're reading this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silver the Horse Render

FZBblhP.png
Not much to say really, it's just a render of Silver, one of my favourite OCs...

Horse Render Timelapse

7BmQKWv.jpg
First Timelapse render of me making a horse texture and making a render in one video! I used the old Vespur Skin I used since Mine Imator 1.0.1! I tweaked Vespur's old skin BTW
it never always looked like that...

Vespur Stuff

Spoiler

Vespur OC Improvement Update 2018
"I see Success... and failure inside of a friend's Emotions..."
UqnrLwf.png
This image is mainly just to show off my rigging improvement during the 3 years of being a Mine Imator content creator
As show in this image, Vespur V1 In the far left, Vespur V2 in the left, Vespur V3/V5.3 in the middle
Vespur V4 In the middle right, and Vespur V5.1 and V5.2 in the far right
Vespur V3 or V5.3, is the one I'm gonna use for a long time, he has tattoos on his face, a mean looking scar and a rather cute looking scarf around his neck
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vespur V1
OwRsoVS.png
Although it's a simple and rather bad rig
I personally enjoy looking back at my older Vespur Rigs as it brings nostalgia and shows my improvement over the years
You never really see this older rig anymore but I still look back at it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vespur V5 (Heavy Draught Concept)

zGiiY3C.png

cpZvbA4.png

XFwoHzm.png
Although I was rather proud of this rig, I used it for a couple of days and soon realised
Vespur isn't a heavy draught horse, the reason being is because he is rather quick and agile (heavy draughts aren't), and well he enjoys swimming a lot
(something Heavy Draughts struggle to do) so I quickly decided to change this rig into a lighter draught horse.

again rather proud of this one, I have retextured it to update my older Clydesdale horse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vespur V5.2

RkSly8C.png

vZAPNCo.png

R5NLxW8.png

A follow through of my older Vespur V5, I had finally made him a light draught horse which indeed suited my needs
unfortunately this rig was soon replace hours later by my older rig Vespur V3! so much for the two hours spent...

Vespur V5.3

AjNROnj.png

vsdRHqo.png

tUeJvpN.png

Another follow through of Vespur V5, Vespur V5.3 Is my newest and probably most commonly used rig out of all of them,
Again, badass tattoos, a mean scar, flowing mane and tail, and a cute looking scarf
other features include cube sculpted hindquarters (back legs muscles) and feathers around the pastern  (pastern is the ankle of the horse).
He has a sheath which some of you know is the horse's special gender part (between the back legs, underside of the body).
yes I put a lot of detail in my horse rigs now

UPDATE 1 (Added images of Vespur and other characters)
UPDATE 1.1 (Edited Title and fixed spoilers)

Edited by ShadowUnicorn_Gaming

1 minute ago, Warlust said:

lel painis 

1 hour ago, AnimateTHIS said:

That is some donger right there

2 hours ago, willingsas said:

I SEE COCKY

2 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Why is there a penis on a horse rig? Why did you feel the need to add a penis?

Lmao I Like how y'all pointed out my attention to detail and not made an actual comment on my topic xD 

Edited by ShadowUnicorn_Gaming

23 hours ago, ShadowUnicorn_Gaming said:

Lmao I Like how y'all pointed out my attention to detail and not made an actual comment on my topic xD 

im not here to see horse pr0n umm
so like these are very intresting
why is it called 2018 i hate when games and stuff do that

im not into having the horse oc thing

These are pretty cool but sometimes they just look a little too weird... I'd say the best looking one is the V1 Vespur. And damn dude, it's kinda weird indeed that you felt like adding his reproductive organ but heh, I guess all of us here have something similar below our pants L:

This kind of reminds me of when female rigs with breasts weren't so common back then and people were so weirded out xDD

5 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

These are pretty cool but sometimes they just look a little too weird... I'd say the best looking one is the V1 Vespur. And damn dude, it's kinda weird indeed that you felt like adding his reproductive organ but heh, I guess all of us here have something similar below our pants L:

This kind of reminds me of when female rigs with breasts weren't so common back then and people were so weirded out xDD

Yes but at least the breasts were covered.