save/closing issue

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If i leave mine-imator idle for longer than 30 minutes and i press exit, it wont ask to save, and will just close without saving ANYTHING.

sometimes it will even unsave things a had already saved by pressing the save button

Hi,
After looking into this, I suspect that due to a bug, Mine-imator treats saving backups (which happens every 10 minutes by default) as manually clicking save, which could explain this behavior. This means you haven't lost any work, it's just been saved as a .backup extension rather than as a regular project file. This will be fixed in the next build.

8 hours ago, david said:

Hi,
After looking into this, I suspect that due to a bug, Mine-imator treats saving backups (which happens every 10 minutes by default) as manually clicking save, which could explain this behavior. This means you haven't lost any work, it's just been saved as a .backup extension rather than as a regular project file. This will be fixed in the next build.

wish i would have known this months ago :'D
Thanks for the info, and thanks for fixing it in the future ;)