Add It On Collab 2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm hyped about this! But, where do I start? What's the goal, since I've never seen the Add It On Collab? (can't find it.)

Anyways, sounds like fun. :D

Can't wait to get started. xD

Also,

is it an animation or .png that I'm supposed to do?

20 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

I'm hyped about this! But, where do I start? What's the goal, since I've never seen the Add It On Collab? (can't find it.)

Anyways, sounds like fun. :D

Can't wait to get started. xD

Also,

is it an animation or .png that I'm supposed to do?

Did you read any of what I wrote?

@Sticknub Since I was last in line you're supposed to use the download link on my post, which is near the middle of this page of the thread. Then you add something small to it, that doesn't cover up anything anyone else did (which is kinda hard if you're trying to put what you want in the foreground). You don't change camera position or lighting, or anything anyone else made. Then you post a reply to the topic with a download link for a zip file of the new project file, and also add the picture itself, which you know how to do.

Finally, since @ZephyrAnimations is next, I would tag him at the end of your post.

Edited by Colonel Muffin