Add It On Collab 2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 minutes ago, _BlueAsyl said:

I'm suppose to go 4th, then the order broke thanks to others not putting in the place they want to put in their entry in. Also they moved the snowman, @EthanForeverAlone,
@Foxtrot0806 moved the snowman, just wanted to point it out, should we do anything or just leave it like that?

No he didn't. 

Alright, how about this: 

After hiendiep55 is done, then it's Blue Asyl, then Ninja Dino, then mbanders, then me, then Lionwarrior, etc.

Y'all understand what I' saying, right?

Also @EthanForeverAlone maybe you should add something like a list or something like that to keep track of when is someone supposed to work on the thing

Idk if any of this is making sense or not

Edited by MachineGunInc

10 hours ago, _BlueAsyl said:

I'm suppose to go 4th, then the order broke thanks to others not putting in the place they want to put in their entry in. Also they moved the snowman, @EthanForeverAlone,
@Foxtrot0806 moved the snowman, just wanted to point it out, should we do anything or just leave it like that?

9 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

look at the angle of its head

also still after @MachineGunInc

I didn't Ethan changed the project file, so the poses are different from the image he posted.

11 hours ago, MachineGunInc said:

Alright, how about this: 

After hiendiep55 is done, then it's Blue Asyl, then Ninja Dino, then mbanders, then me, then Lionwarrior, etc.

Y'all understand what I' saying, right?

Also @EthanForeverAlone maybe you should add something like a list or something like that to keep track of when is someone supposed to work on the thing

Idk if any of this is making sense or not

Yo, what about me >:C

I'm confuse, we seriously need a list or something.

Edited by PowerMCking