Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

#1, I'm not killing you, herobrine is. #2 Neither of you are dying because I hate you, but because you are both bronies, and since herobrine kills the bronies in a rage, he kills you. #3 I'm pretty sure that you didn't make your skin mario. #4 Learn how to take criticism, not everyone likes MLP #5 I'd be careful what you say about the unicorn lords, they don't take kindly to slander.

^ idiot who hates everything and he is so ugly that his computer wants to suicide C:

besides, how can you kill me if i'm immortal?

Edited by Shane

WHAT? you too snivy? seriously? 

yo egghead, why are so hatin on bronies so much? i mean seriosly, you dont even have a reason why you hate them and you just have to make comic to mock them, if i'll makea comic about you DYING and others are cursing and mocking you? will you like it? will you?!

^ idiot who hates everything and he is so ugly that his computer wants to suicide C:

i agree with the first line :D

I am not going to grace that comment with a reply. 

yo egghead, why are so hatin on bronies so much? i mean seriosly, you dont even have a reason why you hate them and you just have to make comic to mock them, if i'll makea comic about you DYING and others are cursing and mocking you? will you like it? will you?!

i agree with the first line :D

#1 I am not hating on bronies, I just made a comic about how they can be annoying. 

#2 Many people have a reason to dislike bronies, as they are often very rude when confronted about MLP, and will resort to swearing and other offensive language, despite the show's message of friendship and magic. Bronies also flood the forums with their fan-art and MLP profile pics, which some people (me and herobrine included) find quite annoying as we don't want to be exposed to massive ammounts of MLP art. 

#3 If making a comic with me dying horribly and being cursed and mocked makes you feel better, then by all means go ahead, though since you have no posts on this forum I highly doubt you can. 

Egg I have one thing to say and please try to understand me. We told people we are bronies. It's sad when we have to hide it again like we have yet to confess. As you can tell I am not an open brony anymore. Thanks to you and Steve making me feel bad about my personality. This is not a strike just how I feel.

I am not going to grace that comment with a reply.      #1 I am not hating on bronies, I just made a comic about how they can be annoying.  #2 Many people have a reason to dislike bronies, as they are often very rude when confronted about MLP, and will resort to swearing and other offensive language, despite the show's message of friendship and magic. Bronies also flood the forums with their fan-art and MLP profile pics, which some people (me and herobrine included) find quite annoying as we don't want to be exposed to massive ammounts of MLP art.  #3 If making a comic with me dying horribly and being cursed and mocked makes you feel better, then by all means go ahead, though since you have no posts on this forum I highly doubt you can. 
...you...said...HEROBRINE!? DUDE! He isnt real, and your too stupid to understand...

...you...said...HEROBRINE!? DUDE! He isnt real, and your too stupid to understand...

Herobrine was the guy in the comic...   (facepalm)

And no matter what you think Evan, a show about fluffy pink ponies is not who you are. I don't care if you watch it personally, all that bugs me is the profile pictures and signatures :P It's like forcing me to look at MLP fan art if I want to use this forum. 

Could you guys PLEASE stop arguing (probably wrong D:) about mlp and just discuss the comic! Mario, don't feel so offended and egg you gotta accept us bronies. Peace please?

Thank you! Hurrah for the voice of reason. I can pretty much accept bronies as long as I don't have to look at their fan art, so you're fine :D

Thank you! Hurrah for the voice of reason. I can pretty much accept bronies as long as I don't have to look at their fan art, so you're fine :D

sorry to say this, But what do you mean by fan art ?, Most of the images i use are from the show it self, There is no fan art. 

This is fan art,

Screen_shot_2012-08-14_at_9.16.30_AM.png

I am not going to grace that comment with a reply. 

#1 I am not hating on bronies, I just made a comic about how they can be annoying. 

#2 Many people have a reason to dislike bronies, as they are often very rude when confronted about MLP, and will resort to swearing and other offensive language, despite the show's message of friendship and magic. Bronies also flood the forums with their fan-art and MLP profile pics, which some people (me and herobrine included) find quite annoying as we don't want to be exposed to massive ammounts of MLP art. 

#3 If making a comic with me dying horribly and being cursed and mocked makes you feel better, then by all means go ahead, though since you have no posts on this forum I highly doubt you can. 

#1 that comic is about killing BRONIES, so yeah, thats pretty much 'hating'

#2 its ok, people can dislike bronies, but why hate so much and go THIS far? you realize that you can cause a huge war between bronies and haters, right? and if you see bronie stuff just shrug it off dude, why hating and making comics like this?? and if bronie say stuff like this "HAHA I'M A BRONY JOIN BRONIES OR DIE IF U HATE LOLOLHAHA", these are just idiots, leave them alone, they only seek for attention.

#3 i never said i'll make one, but you dont realize that people who saw this comics are now angry and hurt because you killed their characters

If you don't like my comic, then don't look at it ;) I can't not look at your disturbing profile pictures and signatures. To me, these images aren't pleasant. Yet, I must see them if I want to continue using this forum.

That first sentence applies to you looking at specific brony topics, and you cannot deny you haven't. Heed your own advice first.

dude. Making me look at images from the show is just as annoying as having to watch it. And @ Ayhay. I just meant that if they found my comic so horrible, they didn't have to look at it. If I find something offensive or annoying, I try not to look at it, unless I'm in the mood for a conflict of some sort. It is true that I have posted on brony related topics, but that's just to put in my two cents.

dude. Making me look at images from the show is just as annoying as having to watch it. And @ Ayhay. I just meant that if they found my comic so horrible, they didn't have to look at it. If I find something offensive or annoying, I try not to look at it, unless I'm in the mood for a conflict of some sort. It is true that I have posted on brony related topics, but that's just to put in my two cents.

And sometimes you, get a profit let's say, an interest profit by getting replies and now it's happened to this topic.