Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'd just like to clarify that my comment yesterday about bronies, in which I said they clearly weren't human, was a joke. I'm pretty sure it was obviously sarcastic, but some people are over-sensitive and thought I was actually being racist against bronies. Which is a pretty hilarious idea when you think of it. Also, it reply to apples comment about war and conflict, I have this to say. Mankind was born out of conflict. Men have always fought and died with or without honor of the battlefield. Men are clearly not meant or ever will be creatures of peace. We will always be taking sides against one another. This is natural, as normal humans relish some form of conflict. Posting some songs that say how what the human race has done for millenia, is sickening and wrong is kinda silly if you ask me. Honestly, people are always going to be taking sides against one another. 'Tis human nature, and it's gonna be hard to change.

I'd just like to clarify that my comment yesterday about bronies, in which I said they clearly weren't human, was a joke. I'm pretty sure it was obviously sarcastic, but some people are over-sensitive and thought I was actually being racist against bronies. Which is a pretty hilarious idea when you think of it. Also, it reply to apples comment about war and conflict, I have this to say. Mankind was born out of conflict. Men have always fought and died with or without honor of the battlefield. Men are clearly not meant or ever will be creatures of peace. We will always be taking sides against one another. This is natural, as normal humans relish some form of conflict. Posting some songs that say how what the human race has done for millenia, is sickening and wrong is kinda silly if you ask me. Honestly, people are always going to be taking sides against one another. 'Tis human nature, and it's gonna be hard to change.

I see your point, but i am sticking to being a brony, and i am proud of it :D . *insert heavy metal song of......IDK*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK44AQjSH1Y

Edited by Applesbrony

#1, I'm not killing you, herobrine is. #2 Neither of you are dying because I hate you, but because you are both bronies, and since herobrine kills the bronies in a rage, he kills you. #3 I'm pretty sure that you didn't make your skin mario. #4 Learn how to take criticism, not everyone likes MLP #5 I'd be careful what you say about the unicorn lords, they don't take kindly to slander.

#1, I'm not killing you, herobrine is. #2 Neither of you are dying because I hate you, but because you are both bronies, and since herobrine kills the bronies in a rage, he kills you. #3 I'm pretty sure that you didn't make your skin mario. #4 Learn how to take criticism, not everyone likes MLP #5 I'd be careful what you say about the unicorn lords, they don't take kindly to slander.

i wont take your unicorn lord advise. Im just gonna hate on them! UNICORN LORDS SUCK! DEY ARE EVIL AND DEY TRIED TO MURDER ME! (My grammar is because im sort of derpy hooves)

If more debate is thrown about I may lock it. However Egg, if you'd like the comments of arguing disappeared so it leaves space for real comments, I am willing to do so as this is how I'm going to proceed on any topic with arguments like this.