Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I highly doubt this would ever be implemented, but I thought about this for a while now. A cloth/hair physics engine could make very good use in Mine-Imator. Not only it would speed up work for people who animate long hair, capes, etc, but it would also look somewhat realistic in some ways. Though there would be limitations, like severe performance drops, and for some it would not look "Minecrafty". This is just an idea I though I would share. You guys are more than welcome to share your thoughts in the comments.

7 hours ago, hiendiep55 said:

There is thing called The Rig

7 hours ago, Chirp said:

^^^

What Hiendiep said

You might want to reread my post.

2 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

there is no way mine-imator could handle that well first of all its made in GameMaker Studio and im not even sure thats possible and 2 I think @Nimi said something about this?

I may be wrong tho

Now that I think about, it might be impossible. Though it would be great to try first to see.

5 hours ago, Nimi said:

It's possible, but I'm not positive that the engine that Mine-imator uses(GameMaker) has the horsepower to run 3D physics in realtime.

Wow, I did not expect a response from you Nimi. I figured it would be impossible to run it in realtime. But maybe when it's rendering during an export? (My knowledge on this kind of technical mumbo jumbo is limited, so correct me if I am wrong)

1 hour ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

awx8sGd.png

You make a good point sir. But that picture is freaking funny!

On 11/27/2017 at 10:29 AM, Nimi said:

It's possible, but I'm not positive that the engine that Mine-imator uses(GameMaker) has the horsepower to run 3D physics in realtime.

How Did You Even Learn To Do So In A Game Engine? And If I Was Able To Learn Would You Mind If I Tried?