Mineimating help

MSDOS
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, thatkidyt said:

at what length?

Easiest way to find out what timespan to space your keyframes out is to go into "Project Properties" and open your "Project" tab, in there will be a tempo setting, a tempo is for simplicity sake, how many frames a second(In animating). For example, mine is set at 30 frames a second, so in the timeline, a keyframe at '0' & another at '30', will result in a 1 second space. To get half a second after that, id place one 15 frames ahead(Half of 30) to get 0.5 time span.

Y3BdIKV.png

As you can see in the image above, 0-30 is one second, and I placed another keyframe 15 frames ahead after the last(at 45) to get half a second.

I believe by default the tempo is set at 24, so 24 frames is 1 second by default, I do recommend you change this to suit your needs however.

If you're talking about Mineimators animation transitions and not the frames, then there is no other easy way to explain it, it's best to learn transitions from trial and error. But it generally involves how and what happens between each frame for simplicity sake.