Christmas Chaos Collab | By Ninja Dino

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Christmas Chaos Collab

Welcome to the Christmas Chaos collab. The objective is simple, you must make an animation of a present entering Steve's house and showing all the wacky stuff he got for Christmas this year. Anything can happen.

QfJz2sm.png

How to join:

-Comment saying that you're joining

-Download THIS FILE and animate it (Or download THIS for the object form)

-PM the finished result to me in the form of a YouTube Video or media fire download

-Extremely bad entries, or entries that don't make sense will not be added to the collab

The due date is December 20th

Submissions:

Feel free to ask me any questions down below.

Edited by Ninja Dino
ATTENTION EVERYONE! I CHANGED SOME OF THE FLAWS IN THE SOURCE PROJECT FOR THIS COLLAB. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE RECENT LINK I ADDED INSTEAD OF THE ONE YOU CURRENTLY HAVE.

2 hours ago, CaptainCat017 said:

I'll join if you could convert the file to an .object file, because i like to use an older version of MI. I'm also kind of confused by 'you must make an animation of a present entering Steve's house.' Entering his house. Without being touched by a human or given to him?

In the Mine-Imator file the animation starts with the present entering the house through the ceiling.

4 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

Yes, as long as it's strictly Minecraft related.

I don't think I know how to do that.

All you've got to do is open the project, put everything needed into a folder in the project then select the folder. Press the button to the right of the trash can down at the bottom of the screen, save it to a location. Add it to a zip folder, upload it to mediafire/dropbox or whatever. Then send over the link. :D

4 hours ago, CaptainCat017 said:

All you've got to do is open the project, put everything needed into a folder in the project then select the folder. Press the button to the right of the trash can down at the bottom of the screen, save it to a location. Add it to a zip folder, upload it to mediafire/dropbox or whatever. Then send over the link. :D

Thanks for the help. Now the object form download is up and ready to go.