• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  

I want to participate in some kind of collab, but I don't know how to find them, i find only those already finished.

I could to sponsor collabs, but I'm not popular, and no one will want to participate in them :steve_tearful:

Edited by Pixel_Lime

Usually lots of people make small little collaborations in the team request section of the forums, however none are very good. I guess you just have to be patient, or create an idea so smart and well executed that lots of people will want to join. However once every couple of years one of these guys will make a collab and lots of people will join it.

Edited by Ninja Dino

45 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:

Usually lots of people make small little collaborations in the team request section of the forums, however none are very good. I guess you just have to be patient, or create an idea so smart and well executed that lots of people will want to join. However once every couple of years one of these guys will make a collab and lots of people will join it.

I want to make a collab on the topic of Christmas or New Year.