• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  
Sacred Sakura

Setting up a minecraft roleplay- in need of help

Starting a new role play series in the early stages, in need of helpers in any field, being body actors, voice actors, builders, texture creators and even people to help write episodes with me

still setting the base plot up and characters but don't want to set up much without having somewhat of a team with me. i have a decent level of building myself and have done game development in college which will help in a sense with some sectors like plot writing, texturing, building. even with this, help is wanted and needed. i have just created this account on here as I've done the basic parts of the role play plot e.g. setting up the world and location, and no image as still doing channel/role play series logos/banners as we speak but need my new PC to come as my current one has problems with adobe applications.

Again i'm looking for any listed or more help with this, the more the merrier. 

To contact me try here first, if not my email: cyrostic@gmail.com
or my telegram (a instant messaging app): @Archicals (https://t.me/Archicals)

thank you for reading this and/or for any help,
Sacred Sakura- Archy

Meh, screw it.

I don't have the normal PC version of Minecraft as of right now, but I CAN make a logo for you. Of course, I would to need to know more about the story and stuff to make one.

Edited by Twotorule

12 hours ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

You're gonna need more rep to convince people into doing this for you.

oh i know that, just seeing if people would help anyway, need to start somewhere (not saying the said people who said they'd help from the start are bad) but thanks for letting me know anyway!

10 hours ago, Twotorule said:

Meh, screw it.

I don't have the normal PC version of Minecraft as of right now, but I CAN make a logo for you. Of course, I would to need to know more about the story and stuff to make one.

12 hours ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

im in

7 hours ago, Dr. Cuto said:

Well, I will help with the thumpnail

Thanks TheIanPlays88, Twotorule and Dr. Cuto. i can discuss more directly with each of you/all together but do any of you have like discord? if so/ if you have something else, private message me here, thanks for offering to help, it means alot! 

25 minutes ago, Sacred Sakura said:

oh i know that, just seeing if people would help anyway, need to start somewhere (not saying the said people who said they'd help from the start are bad) but thanks for letting me know anyway!

Thanks TheIanPlays88, Twotorule and Dr. Cuto. i can discuss more directly with each of you/all together but do any of you have like discord? if so/ if you have something else, private message me here, thanks for offering to help, it means alot! 

Ian_The_Plays88#6536

On 11/24/2017 at 7:55 AM, Sacred Sakura said:

Twotorule#8119

(Discord)

Edited by Twotorule