Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

what do you think of this?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

So yeah...

I'm basically planning to make an animation of me in the  R E A L I T Y  series.

I kind of have a teaser image to post. (It's my first time trying light rays in Photoshop)

I will just have the poll to see what people think. I'm still most likely going to make it.

Image:

elt3qb10omwa2bd6g.jpg

EDIT:

I'm not going to actually START to make it probably for a long while. I think I need to improve my animating skills.

Edited by Twotorule
I wish to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without getting its motives questioned.

Welp, I'm not really surprised. But hey, at least I'm not renaming it and saying it's completely different. I'm kind of meaning it to be as a side part of that series. (I'm also going to put in a disclaimer that it isn't canon) This isn't going to be a series or anything, just kind of a stand alone video.

14 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

Name it
T W O  R U L E S
also them light rays are eeek
and no ty

Well, of course I know the light rays aren't the best. But hey, they're the ones that I found a tutorial on. (Without looking longer than five seconds)

7 hours ago, Dr. Cuto said:

Depend on you my friend :)

Oh wait btw ask TheTanJames if he allow you to make "Fanimation" of R E A L I T Y concepts

Actually was going to do that. I have it in my reply to the  R E A L I T Y  teaser, but I'll message him now.