Sword Skills Part 2 Swords Skills Part 2 [A very short mineimator sword animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As has been said by others before me, it's too obvious that you're using the same transition over and over here.

The main issue coming from using transitions is that is it's ease in and out, it always comes to a complete stop every keyframe, before the next movement. I personally just use linear and manually create the transitions I want by adding and spacing keyframes as I see fit. More flexible that way.

The first cut is un-realistic (if you were going for realism) the sword getting magically thrown is also un-realistic (not the part that's its being magically thrown but the way it's thrown) use of the ease out is way too much (as you may already know) and the part where he kneels is again un-realistic. just keep trying. also the part where he puts his sword back onto his back its reallllllly un-realistic.

Edited by TheLionwarrior