[1.0.6] Roblox Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Roblox Rig By Hexical Brine

(R6 and R15 compatable)

Click to Download!

Unposed

Spoiler

Pj06RiY.png

Posed

Spoiler

ASDQz6M.png

Pros

* Body parts are colourable

* Bending limbs

* Customize-able face can be done but is a little tricky if you don't know how 

Cons

* Clothes cannot be applied yet

* Scaling is a little difficult

(This is also the same height as a regular steve)

10 hours ago, MysticalGamez said:

Dude the roblox noob's body isnt round plus it's really hard to do rigs.Props to you Hexical Brine!

uh yes it is? can you see the curves? and its in this one and I mean sure rigs can be hard but it isn't something that hard to make it curvy all you need is some cylinders and sphere's and squares so like... yeah and you're new here so I wouldn't expect it anyways.

180?cb=20171107172734f522ba2f587ae1f383f8c40969442e1f

10 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

uh yes it is? can you see the curves? and its in this one and I mean sure rigs can be hard but it isn't something that hard to make it curvy all you need is some cylinders and sphere's and squares so like... yeah and you're new here so I wouldn't expect it anyways.

180?cb=20171107172734f522ba2f587ae1f383f8c40969442e1f

Who cares about the stupid curves on the arms and legs that you can barely see anyway? They tried their best and I think they did a good job.

On 12/13/2017 at 5:12 AM, MysticalGamez said:

Who cares about the stupid curves on the arms and legs that you can barely see anyway? They tried their best and I think they did a good job.

we're going off topic here and yeah I get that they did a good job but what im saying is that it could still use some work if they were to update it.

I am going to update it. the only problem is that well... @MysticalGamez is right. it is very difficult to do that especially with the arm bending. i'd have to make sure that that part look all good and well but I can't really do that because of how laggy the entire rig can become. so I may update it to add that, but if I do, it'll be a separate file for people who can handle it.

On 11/20/2017 at 10:46 AM, iZesty said:

Awesome, but make the body rounder on the edges, looks minecrafty (obviously xD)

Yeah, but he'd have to do complicated stuff... He'd have to get rid of the bending limb stuff and replace it with cylinders with spheres on each end, and fill it in with a cube, Complicated! *unless he edited this in an item sheet and removed the corners, then he could add spheres in the corners... but that's still a lot of work.*

Edited by Sticknub

57 minutes ago, gamebrother said:

IT FREAKING CRASHES WHEN YOU DELETE IT

psst, this is a 2017 post. Necroposting is not recommended but I'll let this one slip because 1. for some reason the threadlocker didn't lock this and 2. I'm not a mod.