Christmas rig wallpaper test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

20 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

It's not even thanks giving.

Also, why is there a polar bear outside of a snow biome and a snowman with no snow around?

What are you even trying to say? 

There is no snow around because I don't know how to add it and I don't really care about ground details. 

1. you could for example put a tiny little amount of effort into gettting some snow and going into library then pressing repeat and repeat it until it spreads out.
2. fix the alpha glitch on the snow falling

also add some more prob's all about

10 minutes ago, TheLionwarrior said:

1. you could for example put a tiny little amount of effort into gettting some snow and going into library then pressing repeat and repeat it until it spreads out.
2. fix the alpha glitch on the snow falling

also add some more prob's all about

sure I could try.

but the falling snow isn't an alpha glitch. Its a blurred texture snow with a 100% brightness. 

9 hours ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

What are you even trying to say? 

There is no snow around because I don't know how to add it and I don't really care about ground details. 

If you don't care about details that would make the wallpaper good, why did you even bother making it?

3 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

If you don't care about details that would make the wallpaper good, why did you even bother making it?

chill man, its just a test wallpaper, I'll try to add snow in my next wallpaper then. 

jesus christ. 

Edited by Artamiel Crescent

Just now, Jovan0896 said:

Yeah well I'm from Ontario. If you're from Alberta, go sleep in your farm house, farm boy. And if you're from Nunavut, GO EAT SOME ICE YA CANUCK

That's funny because I'm actually from Alberta and and I actually live on a farm.

Also, sorry to go oof topic, but did it snow on halloween where you live?

1 minute ago, CaptainClipy said:

That's funny because I'm actually from Alberta and and I actually live on a farm.

Also, sorry to go oof topic, but did it snow on halloween where you live?

Nope :<

(I also only knew you were from alberta because you posted a video about it once, im not a stalker, k?)

Edited by Jovan0896