Minecraft in a Nutshell (Mine-imator edition)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

It's nice to see you stole some else's content and called it your own.

The video is called Minecraft in a Nutshell but in Mine-imator, implying that there is an original work that he has recreated. Plus he put the original video in the description and pointed it out in the forum post.

4 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

The video is called Minecraft in a Nutshell but in Mine-imator, implying that there is an original work that he has recreated. Plus he put the original video in the description and pointed it out in the forum post.

Oh my bad, he animated it in mine-imator! This makes it totally not stolen and totally original! 

Just because you put the original source in the description, doesn't mean you had the permission to ever post it in the first place.

32 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Oh my bad, he animated it in mine-imator! This makes it totally not stolen and totally original! 

Just because you put the original source in the description, doesn't mean you had the permission to ever post it in the first place.

I'm not saying he had the right to post a recreation. I'm saying he didn't steal his work and call it his own. He pointed out the original creator.

But you are right, he probably doesn't have the right to post a recreation like this.