Need Animators for massive project

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

95% of all of these kinds of projects fail. You also need to make more of a name for yourself around these parts before people will start trusting you. They want to know that it won't just flop. And frankly, a guy with 0 rep doesn't really scream "reliable" to me.

(Seriously, I'm copy-pasting this so many times that I might as well just make it a hotkey.)

This doesn't seem legit. Not saying that it's because of you, but rather the fact that, like Skjold said, you have no rep and you're asking for the best of the best right away. People who know what they're doing have better things to do (mostly) than a project for some guy they don't know.

Another valid point is that the people you're working with need something in return (mostly). If it's a big project, you can see friends collabing with you. But if you're asking multiple talented animators to do an entire album then they're probably going to want money or some other reward in return.