Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

:steve_shocked:Good rig

whit model bench we will be able to do like this

43 minutes ago, ShadowGMC said:

photoshop makes everything good

he used squid textures i think so modelbench isnt necessary

The mob he made was made with Modelbench.(He could cause he's a beta tester and designer of the program.)

3 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

ok im sorry but what exactly is model bench for?

It lets you create the same kind of models used for characters and special blocks, as in, models with different body parts you can move around and animate in time.

8 hours ago, ShadowGMC said:

photoshop makes everything good

he used squid textures i think so modelbench isnt necessary

While you could make it a rig, I decided to use Modelbench for it. The texture wasn't based on the squid. Instead, I made it from scratch based on the drawing on the Minecraft website.

This is what the model looks like, if you're curious:

unknown.png

7 hours ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

you guys could add this mob to mine-imator

If it ends up being the most voted for mob and thus the one that gets added in Minecraft, we will!

Will MB be able to choose if models have wind by default? Wait..the banner was made in MB....but, uh the banner has a different wind type than just a block with affect by wind on. Will we be able to choose from different win types, if you know what i mean? Like crops have a type of wind, and banners, and...uhh..then just wind i guess. I mean can we have the type of wind where the top or bottom remains stationary?