Tranparent Hat Layer Bug (alpha glitch?)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well as the title says its about the hat layer.
When i import a Regular Human (No rigs) i can see the backround from through the hat layer..

This is in Pre Release 3 for Mine-Imator 1.10 (the update that added 1.12 stuff)

lqqE1qb.pngimg%5D

Just letting you know.

Edited by Jake_28
opps! two images...

What is it actually supposedĀ  to look like? Show us an image of the skin file. However: Judging from what I see, it might that in the photo, the transparent pixels just can't be seen but when layered over the head, it becomes obvious. To fix that would to be to remove all transparent pixels around the hat.

Here:

I went ahead and got your skin and opened it in Paint.Net. And I realized that the layer on the head is transparent. Don't believe me? Check yourself!

5xvh523.pngXqhtY3M.png

That's why it's showing transparent in Mine-Imator. I hope this helps so you can fix your skin texture (if you want duh).Ā 

Ā 

I took a look at the picture again and realized it is alpha glitch. Fix alpha glitch by doing what @Pigeon_Ā said. sorry Pigeon_, I didn't notice.

Edited by Pootsy35

Ā 

12 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

That's why it's showing transparent in Mine-Imator. I hope this helps so you can fix your skin texture (if you want duh).Ā 

Ā 

I took a look at the picture again and realized it is alpha glitch. Fix alpha glitch by doing what @Pigeon_Ā said. sorry Pigeon_, I didn't notice.

Ā 

12 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

Ā 

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

1ecb47c611fc9cc97b13d7fae0a9e7be.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks guys I will fix my skin right now.

Ā 

Ā