• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  
tankfist212

Moded MC builds. can they be used in Mine-Imator?

Howdy y'all! it's been awhile since I've been on here hasn't it.

Anyways, I was wondering if it was possible to use modes like Slabcraft, Stairecraft and Wallcraft in Mine-Imator?

I ask this because i've got some tank's i'm building that use those three mods the complete them. I'm planing on using them for short video's and photographs. 

5 hours ago, tankfist212 said:

What do you mean by Import the .json?

How do i do that?

unzip the .jar format using WinRar and search for models and textures (models-.json textures-.png)

good luck!;)

9 hours ago, Milkcraft Animations said:

unzip the .jar format using WinRar and search for models and textures (models-.json textures-.png)

good luck!;)

Thanks Milkcraft!

I've mangaged to track down the .json's i need But i'm having trouble finding the textures .

Care to help me out? 

6 hours ago, tankfist212 said:

Right then.

How do i import import the .json into Mine-Imator, so this i get a tank that looks like this

2d24226377461a98514a76c9ff260a5c.png

in Mine-Imator?

Custom Minecraft block/item textures will do the trick using a custom resourcepack 👌

13 hours ago, Milkcraft Animations said:

Custom Minecraft block/item textures will do the trick using a custom resourcepack 👌

I've get the resource pack ready to go. I just need to know how to import the Wallcraft, Slabcraft and staircraft .json's into Mine-Imator.

As you can tell from the reference picture, i used Staircraft for the sloped frontal armor and Slabcraft for the gun barrel. As such, i need to know how to import those Json files so that the tank look's the same as the one pictured above when i import it into Mine-Imator. 

Sorry if im late to awnser this, But in mine-imator pre release 3 click on Import Model From External File:

Spoiler

img%5D

Spoiler

img%5D

Edited by Jake_28
Forgot to put in spoiler