Halo Animation Short

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

19 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

Are you dumb?

Do your eyes work?

How about instead of pulling the "are you dumb?" card, you tell the OP what you think he did wrong and give actual advice on making it better?

@CraftyFoxe The characters could use smoother transitions. and they could move more of their body at a time. Plus, the guy in the middle inside the building has a sort of blank face. Try experimenting with different faces. I thought the ship bringing in the aliens was well-done. There seemed to be a lack of atmosphere though. Maybe try some intense music right as the aliens are being dropped. Honestly anything from incompetech will do. Good work nonetheless.

Edited by Colonel Muffin

As others have said, the character animation needs some work; doesn't have to be perfect, just a bit more sensible movements (imo).

Overall I liked it, though! Was a fan of Halo back in da day, and have always considered doing some kind of animation of it; so it's cool to see someone try to bring it to life in Minecraft, especially with the space scenes and Warthog, etc.

Keep it up. ;)

1 hour ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

Are you dumb?

Do your eyes work?

My eyes do indeed work, and I saw that they put effort into it.

If you dislike something, try to find out what you disliked, and how to make it better.

In that way, both your and their future creations can improve with that knowledge.

Edited by Skjold

1 hour ago, AnxiousCynic said:

As others have said, the character animation needs some work; doesn't have to be perfect, just a bit more sensible movements (imo).

Overall I liked it, though! Was a fan of Halo back in da day, and have always considered doing some kind of animation of it; so it's cool to see someone try to bring it to life in Minecraft, especially with the space scenes and Warthog, etc.

Keep it up. ;)

Thanks @AnxiousCynic:) Love your channel. I will try to improve movement