What does the biome setting do

HWasniak
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

This is probably a very stupid question from a very new user.  I'm trying to figure this out to help my son learn to use Mine-Imator (which we do like very much).

In the Project Properties, we tried changing the biome setting to something else and we didn't see where anything changed.  I have searched and can't seem to figure out what that setting is supposed to do.  Can someone explain it to me?

Thank you very much!

3 answers to this question

Hi! The biome menu allows you to change the color of foliage in the scene to whatever the set biome's color is.(Desert would result in a yellow-ish look, Jungle would result in a lush green look.) If the biome colors aren't accurate to how you see them in Minecraft, then I recommend using the latest pre-release for the next Mine-imator update.

9 hours ago, Nimi said:

Hi! The biome menu allows you to change the color of foliage in the scene to whatever the set biome's color is.(Desert would result in a yellow-ish look, Jungle would result in a lush green look.) If the biome colors aren't accurate to how you see them in Minecraft, then I recommend using the latest pre-release for the next Mine-imator update.

@Nimi How did you get that profile pic? Did you have someone make it or is it a program or website?

8 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

@Nimi How did you get that profile pic? Did you have someone make it or is it a program or website?

I think you could've asked this via a PM or a status update on Nimi's profile. Anyways, to answer your question, I'm in charge of making profile pictures for Mine-imator staff members.