Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Now, I hear you saying, "BUT THIS IS SO SIMPLE?! WHAT THE ****?!" And my response to that is: I know.I know this can be made in, like, 5 minutes, which that's how long it took me to make it. I know I'm very uncreative, as you'll see in the animation. But, who cares? Honestly, it's good, not EVERY THING is perfect, just as you "perfect" creators' rigs are. Besides I was bored. So here:

IxTlu5Q.png

TaC9exb.png

Use as you like, just link THIS PAGE ONLY, NOT the download page.

~Snowy

10 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

Why would you post something so low-effort?

Dude, that's exactly what he said not to say at the top of the topic! xD

I actually like the rig! I don't think anyone has done this before! Maybe attach this rig to a chair rig and it'll look like a mind-reading chair!! Nice job, +1!

9 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

Dude, that's exactly what he said not to say at the top of the topic! xD

I actually like the rig! I don't think anyone has done this before! Maybe attach this rig to a chair rig and it'll look like a mind-reading chair!! Nice job, +1!

Thx!

9 hours ago, Skjold said:

I mean come on at least give it texture. It could be anything. Even just a noise filter.

9 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

As Skjold said, some texture would be nice for this rig. It also seems a little plain. It's all just gray metal and a white screen, no other things on it.

I said it was bad. It was something quick, also to make up my absence on the forums. It was something to be used once, and that's it. But, when I have time to do so, I'll think of adding textures.