Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Whew! Haven't posted or visited the site in a while! A showcase of my recent model. Just wanted to make something. Made in around 30 minutes.

2K version

Spoiler

0K4EpTz.png

3tClYRw.png

4K verion

Spoiler

camlwPD.png

85hhvcj.png

Credits:

UH-60 - Piegon99

Model, Rifles, Helmet, Rocket Launcher, & Backpack - Me

Spoiler
6 hours ago, MBB said:

I personally think the camera should be tilted to a side

Other than that,
I like the simplicity look of it ^^

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Salaudo said:

Dutch angle? yea...

My Opinion: i think if the camera were lower and had a dutch angle would give it a nicer look, the scenery could use some work it looks very empty, maybe an explosion in the back ground or something, add some enemies, the lighting could use some work, i mean i know its in a dessert but still, keep in mind that desserts shouldn't have as much clouds as normal biomes do (talkin bout irl here, desserts tend to have less clouds) the posing is nice, but i think that it could still use some work.

thats my opinion, hope this helps

EDIT: also i think adding some DOA (Depth of Field) will really touch it up

Agreed, though this is just a proof of concept type thing. I wanted to use my new model and see how it'll look with some other models from other users, along with experimentation with various poses (I haven't touched MI in a long time) and correcting any errors I see.

Edit: And yeah, didn't really consider those other things you said @Salaudo. Could've been useful, but it was midnight and I just wanted to make something.

Edited by Private Cole Man

19 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

The characters are too simple compared to the scene. Also, there is almost no landscape. Try adding some hills in the background.

It's just a simple test. I know. It was late, I was tired, I just wanted to not waste my third-to-last day of paradise, known as semestral break, in vain.

Maybe next time I can make something wayyyy more better.