Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So let's go. Error roundabout is running...

1. I'll start from the most important thing: scenery. There's only a plain background - light gray wall and dark gray floor. I know that you are making Star Wars wallpapers and the action is set mostly in space where it's basically nothing but stars, black holes etc., but remember - the better scenery you make, the better will be wallpaper overall.
  2. Lighting. As in other wallpaper, as here, lighting is too strong on walls, but there's no light on the floor. I recommend putting about 5-10 point lights on a line where lightsabers are shining.
  3. If you correct these two points, I'll check again the wallpaper and then describe what's wrong. Remember, quality over quantity. You're starting and improving, everyone was on the same level on which you are :)

The last note: I don't know from where you have the character on the left (that is holding a red lightsaber), but the fingers look too long for me.

Overall: 10   ... No, I'm joking, 5/10 xD