• Announcements

    • david

      READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

      Read 'em!
    • david

      Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

      Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  

Recommended Posts

Just now, Creeperz Animations said:

They don't look that bad right?

Oh, when I see linear animations, I slowly die inside. They're "robotic" and unrealistic.

Edited by Pootsy35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

Oh, when I see linear animations, I slowly die inside. They're "robotic" and unrealistic.

The funny thing is that, humans use linear transitions more than you think. Humans as in the way we move in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Creeperz Animations said:

The funny thing is that, humans use linear transitions more than you think. Humans as in the way we move in real life.

Yes, but in animation we can't cover that kind of movement so transitions make up for it. And swinging your arm to go into a punch has gravity pulling it down, making a transition work better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

Yes, but in animation we can't cover that kind of movement so transitions make up for it. And swinging your arm to go into a punch has gravity pulling it down, making a transition work better.

Someone gets it I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.