Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

25 minutes ago, Swift said:

Why do you ask him? He did not make the wallpaper.

Also the window is blurred at the outside because when the rain hits a window it gives it kind of a blur effect, Like this:

Image result for rain on window

No it's not. The window is blurred because the camera is focusing on whats in front not behind. In this case the camera is focusing on the raindrops and blurring the background. What @Pootsy35 is referring to is the abrupt blurriness of the edges of the window.

Open the image in a new tab then zoom into the upper right hand corner and you'll see what he and I mean.

33 minutes ago, Swift said:

Why do you ask him? He did not make the wallpaper.

Also the window is blurred at the outside because when the rain hits a window it gives it kind of a blur effect, Like this:

Image result for rain on window

The blur is just the camera focus. It's focusing on the rain going down the window. The rain has no effect on the window being blurry.

1 hour ago, Pootsy35 said:

The blur is just the camera focus. It's focusing on the rain going down the window. The rain has no effect on the window being blurry.

you know how on a window when its raining, you can draw sort of because the humidity fogs up the window? It's supposed to be like that I think

2 hours ago, CaptainClipy said:

You know, instead of posting reaction images, you could say what you think of the post, maybe write some constructive criticism. Memes aren't going to help people to improve, words are.

Ill pass

It looks fine, but i feel like there can be a more instense feel and contrast of the colors you're playing with here; from the harsh and by the look of it heavy, cold rain and the coziness, warm and safe-ness of the inside. Stuff like fireplaces, more warm and cold colors by using different blocks like bricks; the list can go on.

Quite a fine job though.

On 10/28/2017 at 6:08 PM, CaptainClipy said:

You know, instead of posting reaction images, you could say what you think of the post, maybe write some constructive criticism. Memes aren't going to help people to improve, words are.

it wasn't even criticism. I was making a reference to what the window looked like.