Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It is time, boys

DflpNBY.png

Hello! Welcome back, and thanks for following me on my resource pack shenanigans. Today, i am pleased to finally release Resoursas - Release Edition, for your minecraft-enjoyment.

If you haven't heard of my resource pack, Resoursas - Release Edition is a resource pack that tries to fix ugly blocks. Everything else stays vanilla, though!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now that we're done with the introduction, i will show the actual blocks that this resource pack fixes:

HnCV3G0.png

Crafting Table

Uyqs0ER.png

Prismarine Block

XkvbZEe.png

Birch Wood

JmbcbOp.pngb7xWBTM.png

Purpur Blocks

zI8zHTp.png

Nether Rack

AI3duQK.png

Glowstone

XeF3dBf.png

Nether Bricks

LEX31nW.png

Gravel

PegYVuQ.png

Furnace

lnozq8x.png

Glowstone Lamp

AjckTCt.png

Obsidian

R1rVWOh.png

Bookshelf

WezHZSc.png

Moss Stone

j0iTXSR.png

Watermelon

rzUD41p.png

Bricks

Here's some renders i made with the blocks:

L1GwzPx.pngCO02NSW.png

ioECA0D.pngEKWCuAZ.png

DOWNLOAD

(For 1.12.2)

Edited by willingsas

I see about...3 big changes, the rest you just made more blended or more saturated.

Granted, there are only 4 pictures, but the main blocks are in there so ill assume most are like that.

Long story short: Underwhelmed. Looks like more effort went into the logo so i expected better.

Edited by BlueYoshi73

4 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

I see about...3 big changes, the rest you just made more blended or more saturated.

Granted, there are only 4 pictures, but the main blocks are in there so ill assume most are like that.

Long story short: Underwhelmed. Looks like more effort went into the logo so i expected better.

Sure thing, buddy. Because a resourcepack that tries to keep most of the blocks as vanilla as possible need all the textures to be radically different.

5 minutes ago, willingsas said:

Sure thing, buddy. Because a resourcepack that tries to keep most of the blocks as vanilla as possible need all the textures to be radically different.

You clearly didn't read what I said.

I didn't say that it has to be radically different. I said that the way you promoted it last night made me think you changed everything. From what I saw, you didn't do much.

1 hour ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

These textures are pretty nice dude, the whole point is to make vanilla look just a little bit better.

You clearly didn't read what I said.

I didn't say that it has to be radically different. I said that the way you promoted it last night made me think you changed everything. From what I saw, you didn't do much.

Will isn't responsible for your assumptions. This pack is designed to improve on the original Vanilla textures. If it ain't your cup of tea, that's your deal.

Oh yeah. Look through the list of textures. I'm trying to work out how the glowstone lamp looks like that from just adjusting "blending and saturation".

Edited by Zeno

2 hours ago, Zeno said:

Will isn't responsible for your assumptions. This pack is designed to improve on the original Vanilla textures. If it ain't your cup of tea, that's your deal.

Oh yeah. Look through the list of textures. I'm trying to work out how the glowstone lamp looks like that from just adjusting "blending and saturation".

Did i not say 3 changes other than that.

2 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

These textures are pretty nice dude, the whole point is to make vanilla look just a little bit better.

Yeah, that's why im saying its underwhelming. I like that kind of packs as well, but this one doesn't change much.

I was expecting something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7DvbGr-WU

24 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

Yeah, that's why im saying its underwhelming. I like that kind of packs as well, but this one doesn't change much.

I was expecting something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7DvbGr-WU

mLjyYK5.png

He never said it was going to change everything, he just made it to make ugly blocks not ugly.

2 minutes ago, DragonLord said:

mLjyYK5.png

He never said it was going to change everything, he just made it to make ugly blocks not ugly.

The term "ugly" is relative. I also never asked for a response from...anyone. Just thinking out loud.

Edited by BlueYoshi73

Did i not say 3 changes other than that.

That pack totally redoes a lot of textures. This is exactly what it's supposed to be - an improved vanilla pack. So please, do us all a favor and complain to somebody who cares.

I also never asked for a response from...anyone.

Buddy, this is a forum.

Edited by Zeno

The term "ugly" is relative. I also never asked for a response from...anyone. Just thinking out loud.

dear blooyoshee
ur mean 2 mi frnes, pls dont

signed

bwoos

On a serious note though, you cannot deny that DragonLord is right, he has a valid point, in response you tell him that his argument doesn't matter because he's not the person you're discussing with, which is legitimate, but a very weak way to debunk a point, he is right, and you cannot accept it.