Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This first is probably my favorite. Good work. However, the second is a little bad. The pose is simply copied and pasted. Try to add variety and move them a bit. In addition, the torch has no fire. The third wallpaper is decent. The last one has a good start, but I would add more. Good pose on the guy as well. Oh, and your english is fine. :D

6 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

3/4 of these are extremely generic and 1 of them has bright tinted white lines.

Generic ≠ Bad. And those "white lines" are what lightsabers in the new Star Wars look like

Just now, Colonel Muffin said:

This first is probably my favorite. Good work. However, the second is a little bad. The pose is simply copied and pasted. Try to add variety and move them a bit. In addition, the torch has no fire. The third wallpaper is decent. The last one has a good start, but I would add more. Good pose on the guy as well. Oh, and your english is fine. :D

Generic ≠ Bad. And those "white lines" are what lightsabers in the new Star Wars look like

Yeah, im aware. Is that not what they are? White lines?