Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made some guitars for my Bon. models. I plan to finish the canon animatronics as well as FNaC and TJoC animatronics soon. As of now I have Game 1 finished, 2 from Game 4, 1 from SL, and 1 from Game 3. I had All of Game 1, 2 [Except BB and mangle], and 4 and some from 3 and SL but I hated my older models so I'm remaking them but I like I said I made some guitars so I wanted to show em off with a random render I made. jdlqzAG.png 

Edited by TheCobaltCreeper
censoring names.

1 minute ago, Pilotdestroyer6420 said:

I though golden Clyde guitar was a banjo though maybe fix that. other than that its an outstanding wallpaper

yea it blends in with bon a bit too much but other than that it's the same shape and everything just different colors and slightly broken.

Edited by TheCobaltCreeper

3 minutes ago, Pilotdestroyer6420 said:

I though golden Clyde guitar was a banjo though maybe fix that. other than that its an outstanding wallpaper

i mean springtrap

Can I use that rig lol that is amazing

I'm gonna keep it private for now, I don't want people really using my rigs til I finish all of them and make a lot of animations with them.