Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok so.

Everything moves too fast, no one in real life could do that.

Humans dont jump that high.

Also everything ends too fast, he seems like a robot. Try making him more lifelike and not like a robot.

Everything needs work, but im sure you can do it. :D

5 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

Gotta be honest. That was awful.

And since people say "Tell me more than just disliking it":

Tip: Re-do everything and don't **** post.

Gotta be honest, this reply was awful

And since people say "The truth hurts and you just gotta tell em like it is"

Tip: You look like an ***hole right now

Edited by Mike

2 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

This really isn't that good, all the movements are stiff and there are no physics with either of the bodies. The posing is good. Needs scenery, right now it's all bland and boring. Also what's with the head? It looks glitchy and not okay.

Ohhh... so thats how you do it

Thank you, lord Ethan.

15 hours ago, NotAn... said:

Ok so.

Everything moves too fast, no one in real life could do that.

Humans dont jump that high.

Also everything ends too fast, he seems like a robot. Try making him more lifelike and not like a robot.

Everything needs work, but im sure you can do it. :D

There needs to be more people like you who actually says what a creator can improve on instead of just saying "this sucks" or "this is just awful". A creator cant improve if you shut down his motivation and don't tell him/her what they did wrong so thanks for being a positive, kind person in this community.

18 hours ago, CraftTheHero said:

First kick :3

When the head turns to look at the camera to what I guess is in surprise try to use a nice transition instead of using instant. And everything moves too fast then stops suddenly and moves fast again so try to make all of the movements flow together. For your first kick animation it wasn't bad, the posing was nice and the areas the player moved to looked fine, just needs to be smoothened out when going from place to place. A lot of people here are just jerks so ignore them if they say "oh this is horrible" because everybody starts somewhere. The biggest mineimator animators or just animators in general weren't always as good as they are now, you just gotta keep working at it and practicing and don't let anybody get you down. The world is full of mean people, but as you get better those ***holes might respect you like I do for trying to produce something that you're proud of. I've seen tons of people just make a character aimlessly float from one place to another so compared to that yours is great. Just keep up the good work and like I said don't let anybody bring you down because there's a lot of rude people in this community.